Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Seo simply stands for “Search Engine Optimization”-It is an online marketing(Search Engine Optimization (SEO)) technique or we can say, a process by which you can bring your website on top in search engine’s results for the particular or a selected keyword.
Keyword: When a user types something called ‘phrase’ or words on the search engine to find out something on the internet these words are known as keywords.
- Actually, SEO is a process to achieve top ranks on organic search or “free results”
- Search engine ranking is achieved by implementing various tactics in site
- Search engine ranks a website which is based on 200+ factors
- An estimated 75% internet user find website via search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL etc
- Some search engine listed:
- ASK, AOL search, WOW, WebCrawler, MyWebSearch, Info space, Info, Dogpile, Duckduckgo, Bleko, Contenko, Alhea.
Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer.
Why we use SEO
- Increase visibility of search engine.
- Get more traffic to your website.
- Convert local business into an international business
- Easy way to show you as brand
Traffic: Number of users who visit your website.
What is Digital marketing
Digital marketing is also known as(data-driven marketing) which marketing technique or services using digital technologies . it is a marketing technique that makes use of electric devices like desktop, laptops, phones and labs.
We focus on various internet medium for digital marketing
• Search engine
• Websites social media
• mobile applications
Benefits of digital marketing
• Reach large audience
• Target the right audience
• Cost effective
• High return over investment
• Scale the business very fast
Do you think this post is complete…
This post is simply about the search engine optimization and digital marketing online course. read about our next post SEO. what are the techniques to promote your blog in the search engine? how to come on Google’s first page.